Leytonstone Osteopathy is now open for face-to-face appointments.
We are delighted to announce that both the main Leytonstone Osteopathy clinic and Kirstie’s Liverpool Street clinic are able to re-open for in person appointments again.
If you would like to book an appointment please call reception on 0208 281 003.
Following government guidelines, we have completed a risk assessment for Leytonstone Osteopathy and would like all of our patients to know that for your own and our health and safety we are following the Public Health England guidelines:
- We have significantly increased the level and frequency of cleaning for our clinic. All contact surfaces are being cleaned with Industry recommended virucidal disinfectant cleaning products in between each patient to minimise the risk of contamination.
- We are allowing 15 minutes between all appointments to ventilate and clean the room. This time also allows us to maintain social distancing between our patients by minimising the numbers of people in the building. To help us with this, where possible, please come to your appointment alone.
- Face to face appointments will only be offered to patients where effective treatment cannot reasonably be carried out remotely by telehealth – our existing patients will receive an email screening which will need to be completed and possibly a follow up phone call to assess if appropriate before re-starting face to face care.
- All patients are advised not to attend our clinic if they are displaying possible signs of COVID-19or if they should be self-isolating under current government guidelines. Our clinicians self screen daily, and all patients need to fill in a very short questionnaire before each session to ensure they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Our clinicians are wearing all the necessary PPE, including surgical masks, gloves and aprons during your appointment. We will also be using protective eyewear when appropriate.
- All new patients initially need to be seen via telehealth – please call reception to book on 0208 281 0031 or alternatively you can book online: leytonstoneosteopathy.co.uk
- Read our Risk Assessment Document.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Very best wishes,
Kirstie & Luke